New Company Registration

By: Glenn Robell / USA [IP: 70.190.54.xxx]
Posted on: 2023-05-28 04:00:58
If you live in Bangkok, Thailand or are planning to move there, and feel the need to find legal representation on anything from new company registration to immigration visa assistance, you need to call the Kingdom Law Group. I am from the USA and was lucky to locate an advertisement of their’s while still in America. I emailed some initial questions to the law group and received detailed answers by the next day. After a few weeks of asking all the necessary questions I had, I was sold on the immediate response and professionalism of Kingdom Law Group and scheduled an appointment when arriving in Bangkok. I spent the better part of a week visiting their office and I own multiple company's that conduct international business and have retained several attorneys over the years,,, however I have never had such a relaxed and friendly experience when hiring legal representation!

The Kingdom Law Group is made up of Tip and Ken, a charismatic husband and wife team and their assistant Jen that seems to know everything required at the time. Friendly, efficient, and a complete sweetheart she is and when I left their office I had felt that I just met some of the coolest, warmest and professional people in Bangkok!...

Simply an Amazing Group!

So if you need legal assistance in Thailand, do yourself a favor and call The Kingdom Law Group located in Bangkok, it will be one of the best moves you ever make!

Glenn Robell

IPD

Intellectual Property Development International, Inc

USA
#1 By: Tip [IP: 58.10.154.xxx]
Khun Glenn, Your comments are greatly appreciated more than words can say. Your experience with our company is exactly what we strive for in customer satisfaction and success. Working with you to achieve your goals was a total pleasure and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Thailand. Sincere thanks. Tip, Ken & Jen

By: